[Contrib: Evaluation System] best specs on eval system

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Wed Feb 19 14:51:39 PST 2014

Luke -

It looks like trunk experimental is not up right now - can you describe
more what looks broken? Otherwise, I'll just have to check back later.

I would recommend checking out
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Home

Some of the info is out of date, but it should give you the general idea.

- Nicola