[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evalsys generating report on > ~75 groups not working

Will Humphries Will.Humphries at tufts.edu
Tue May 28 08:18:35 PDT 2013

I think the links to the external reports are GET's with the 75 group
id's at the end of the url. You may be running into a url length ceiling
in the browser, or somewhere else. Maybe check apache logs to see if the
request is getting there? I thought the submit button to get to the
web-based report actually used GET too, so I'm not so sure I'm on the
right track.