[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evalsys generating report on > ~75 groups not working

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Tue May 28 07:55:00 PDT 2013

Forgot to answer your second question: there are no exceptions thrown to the
logs, but upon further investigation, I may not have the correct logger
statements for evalsys in sakai.properties.

I'll set those up again and update this thread with any info.

Cheers,

Brian Jones
Applications Development
Information Technology Services