[Contrib: Evaluation System] default open and close dates ??

Rebecca Peet rpeet at ucsc.edu
Wed May 22 11:28:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

We have implemented the Evaluation System so that it reflects the distributed governance that exists on our campus for online course evaluations.

Each department runs their course evaluations. However, each term Undergraduate Education recommends a window of time for running the evaluations.

The departments have requested that we default the dates in the system to the open/close window suggested by Undergraduate Education.

I can't see that there is an easy way to do this.

Has anyone in the community accomplished default dates? Is this something that anyone has investigated?

Thanks for the information.

Best,
Rebecca Peet
Learning Technologies