[Contrib: Evaluation System] Help with RSF/Evalsys

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Thu Mar 28 07:12:06 PDT 2013

Will, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, my first approach was to
add the useNewReportStyle to DownloadReportViewParams, but it suffered the
same problem. So then I thought moving it up the class hierarchy would
change that; thus putting it into BaseViewParams. Fail.

I received some other suggestions, so I'll try to work through those and
post back if successful.

Thanks again,

Brian Jones
Applications Development