[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation assignment to course sections

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Wed Jul 24 06:16:40 PDT 2013

Michigan imports evals into evalsys through a separate servlet that makes calls to the API.  Part of that process is to link up evals with authz groups defined through the CM provider.  I believe some changes were made in evalsys trunk a couple years ago to enable this.

I no longer work on that system, and I am rusty on the details, but if you are contemplating work in this area, it might be a good idea to discuss it with Beth first to avoid duplicating work that has already been done.

If your focus is strictly on the way evals are created through the UI, this may be irrelevant.

Jim