[Contrib: Evaluation System] Patch for instructors to add their own items?

Joseph Delaney joe.delaney at ctaar.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 18 11:40:00 PDT 2013

At Rutgers, we are very interested in allowing instructors to add their own questions to their evaluations. We are about to look at the patch that adds this ability - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1365

Can anyone comment on the status of that patch? Is it functional, and is anyone currently using it in production?

Joseph Delaney
Center for the Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research
Rutgers University
http://ctaar.rutgers.edu/
(732) 932-7466