[Contrib: Evaluation System] EvalSys-1063 -viewing results

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Jan 31 11:39:08 PST 2013

I believe the intent of this change (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1063) was to prevent instructors from seeing other instructors responses, but I agree that the screenshot below is very confusing. The checkbox on the individual eval remains checked and greyed out regardless of what the admin setting is.

Can anyone else provide some more details?

- Beth