[Contrib: Evaluation System] Stumped on Instructors not able to access results

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Tue Jan 22 10:32:01 PST 2013

Daphne -

Were you able to re-open the evals without having them send any emails?
That would be my main concern - I don't want anyone to get any emails
because of this.

Regardless, I reopened the test and closed it again. I've meddled with the
VIEW_DATE and INSTRUCTORS_DATE and every other date imaginable. And *still*
these instructors still get the same error message. Anyone have anything
else I can try?

- Nicola