[Contrib: Evaluation System] "Changing the participants for asurvey" issue

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 06:44:19 PDT 2012

We are using 1.3.x - we have 100's (literally) of bug fixes for 1.3 which we haven't had time to contribute back yet.  It's a huge ask but I hope that over the next year we will be able to get these back. Poor show on our behalf.

I haven't used 1.4 enough to know whether I trust it - we use Evaluations in a totally different way to everybody else which is why we've had to fix so many bugs.

I think you have indeed found another bug -  we would be interested in a patch if you ever do fix it.

We allow staff to create their own surveys and don't use the hierarchy at all - we also have a lot of public (no login) surveys. This seems unusual.

adam