[Contrib: Evaluation System] Poll for JIRA review

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 02:32:36 PDT 2012

I don't mind not being involved. I imagine most of the jira are for things that we don't use. I could comment on all the jiras I have created that remain unresolved if that would help.

Unfortunately, we also have (at a guess) 40 odd Jiras that are only filed at oxford most of which are bugs. I simply haven't had time to reprt them centrall and wont have time for a few week yet.

adam