[Contrib: Evaluation System] Poll for JIRA review

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jun 19 13:09:48 PDT 2012

I can't do friday but folks are welcome to meet without me. I think I
should be at the first meeting though so after we meet once, someone
else can organize the next one (if we need a second meeting).

As a reminder/clarification for those not at the BOF, this is a
working meeting for the developers (or anyone actively working on
resolving or testing jiras) and those familiar with the inner workings
of the system primarily. Others are welcome to attend of course but
this is meant to be a working session (like the CLE team jira review
calls).

:-)
-AZ