[Contrib: Evaluation System] "Evaluations I am creating oradministering" behaviour

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Jan 31 02:06:42 PST 2012

Hi again.

Just FYI I have noticed that evaluations are visible for three days
after the due date and the forth they are not showed. I hadn't seen this
before.

This issue points for another possible bug (which could be already
solved in 1.4): if an evaluation is re-opened, a past due date can be
selected in the calendar widget and the evaluation gives no error when
saving, just it keeps closed.

Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La justicia es como las serpientes, sólo muerde a los que están
descalzos. (Eduardo Galeano)