[Contrib: Evaluation System] Reminder setting gone from evaluation_settings

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jan 24 08:56:50 PST 2012

I agree with Rick. As far as I can tell from a quick test and playing
around with settings, the functionality has gone away and the default
operation has changed.

If this is unintentional then we just need to fix it and be more
careful in the future. If intentional, it should have been discussed
first.

-AZ