[Contrib: Evaluation System] Reminder setting gone from evaluation_settings

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Tue Jan 24 08:45:04 PST 2012

Hi Rick,

There was no intention to change the existing functionality, but we did reorganize that page and try to group controls associated with sending individual emails together and controls associated with the consolidated emails together.  If something got lost in the process, please create a JIRA ticket and describe the problem.

Thanks.

Jim