[Contrib: Evaluation System] Another day before next beta tag

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Tue Jan 10 11:10:16 PST 2012

Hi Aaron,

I'm not aware of any unfinished work.  On Dec 23, we updated RSF to version 0.7.5 for the 2.9 build, but this does not affect any of the other builds.  As I understand it, this was necessitated by changes in the sakai build process for 2.9 that I am not familiar with.

I don't recall doing any work in the code that saves items or templates from the UI, though I may have applied a patch for someone else.  I think Oxford and/or Longsight may have touched that code.  If you don't find the cause, please let me know and I will try to track it down.

Jim