[Contrib: Evaluation System] How do you all feel about the organization of the administration page?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 02:10:32 PST 2012

Redesign of the admin page is very very low down on our list of priorities.

We have, however, fiddled with the 'create survey page (1)' - I regard this as the admin page for regular users (rather than members of the administration workspace).

Redesigning that page would be high up and indeed we have re-ordered some items and made it so others grey out based on what options are already selected.

adam