[Contrib: Evaluation System] Rescheduling the TQ Test Fest

Crouch, Catherine crouch at umich.edu
Wed Feb 15 06:52:57 PST 2012

Please mark your calendars for Tuesday, February 21st to participate in testing the 1.4 release of Teaching Evaluations.  I plan to have all the information along with a detailed test plan posted in Confluence by the end of the week.  I'll send a kick-off message on Monday with instructions on how to Sign Up and contribute to this event.

Thanks,
Cathy