[Contrib: Evaluation System] Proposed change to configuration page

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 06:01:03 PDT 2012

By "adding text" I assume you're referring to my comment "We have something at the top of the survey which says whether the student can return later and modify their results. This is a local improvement that we haven't committed back. I think it may be useful to have similar text near the submit buttons. "
We deemed this necessary because people were complaining that they never knew whether they were going to be able to edit their responses or not. Since we added it we've received no more complaints, ergo, yes people read the message (maybe!)
adam