[Contrib: Evaluation System] hierarchy user level question

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon Sep 12 17:00:34 PDT 2011

well to answer my own question, yes you do need a group provider.  I
found this, https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/evalgroup/trunk/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evalgroup/providers/SimpleCMSEvalGroupProviderImpl.java
which is a start but its missing some stuff.

I'm going to start with that, but I think if that end up being
problematic I'll look to simply load the cm model into the hierarchy.
The piece that is missing is an actual evalGroup provider to look at
the hierarchy data (specically the perm table).  Seems, like that
wouldn't be too hard, but I think its going to require extending some
existing code, and might not be as clean.

Will report back my findings....

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Jyeohn Bush <john.bush at rsmart.com>

--
John Bush