[Contrib: Evaluation System] hierarchy user level question

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Sep 9 16:16:58 PDT 2011

I'm creating a job to populate the hierarchy from course management
data.  I have the hierarchy populating correctly.  I can attach items
to nodes in the hierarchy just fine through the UI.  But I can't seem
to figure out from looking at the code how the user associations are
loaded in the eval system.  I've populated rows in hierarchy_perms,
but I can't find any place in the code where this data is actually
loaded and brought into the eval sys data store.  Am I to make a
evalGroupsProvider in order to make this work?  Or am I totally
misunderstanding something?  Is there no ootb support for reading the
hierachy_perms table ?

--
John Bush
602-490-0470