[Contrib: Evaluation System] [Building Sakai] RSF Present and Future

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Tue Nov 29 13:07:12 PST 2011

The first error messages that occur when starting up sakai 2.9.x and evaluation 1.4.x are shown below.  These messages are followed be several stack traces relating to failure to locate certain classes.  I can send a full stack trace if anybody would like to see it.

Thanks.

Jim

INFO: Deploying web application archive sakai-evaluation-tool.war
2011-11-29 15:08:16,468  INFO Thread-55 org.sakaiproject.util.ToolListener - registering tools from resource: /tools/sakai.evaluation.tool.xml
2011-11-29 15:08:17,009 ERROR Thread-55 org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'TLABPostProcessorLoader' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'scopeAlterationWrapperProxy' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'RSACBridgeProxy$child#6b05465c' of type [uk.org.ponder.rsac.RSACBridgeProxy] while setting bean property 'value'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'RSACBridgeProxy$child#6b05465c' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'RSACBeanLocator' while setting bean property 'RSACBeanLocator'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'RSACBeanLocator' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/web/multipart/MultipartResolver
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error loading class [uk.org.ponder.springutil.BlankMultipartResolver] for bean with name 'multipartResolver' defined in class path resource [conf/blank-applicationContext.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/web/multipart/MultipartResolver
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.springframework.web.multipart.commons.CommonsMultipartResolver] for bean with name 'commonsMultipartResolver' defined in class path resource [conf/sakai-applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.multipart.commons.CommonsMultipartResolver
Related cause: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error loading class [uk.org.ponder.springutil.BlankMultipartResolver] for bean with name 'blankMultipartResolver' defined in class path resource [conf/sakai-applicationContext.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/web/multipart/MultipartResolver

.