[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations version display

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Nov 16 13:34:47 PST 2011

Sounds like we need to either:
A) Make a release checklist with 2 steps and update the version when
creating the tag
or
B) Create some automatic process that does this when the release plugin is used

I am fine with either mechanism but I am not OK with no mechanism at
all. I don't have time to do B personally and when I have tried to
make B work in the past I have not had much luck. I am willing to go
in and edit the 4 chars in each release if no one else has time to do
that.

-AZ