[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations version display

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Nov 16 13:18:54 PST 2011

I'd say the biggest problem is because the code really isn't correctly
released/tagged (all of the current tags have the wrong version in them)
and it's very likely that if this continues to be a manual process that
this step would be forgotten and have the incorrect version displayed.

If we switched to something like the maven release:prepare goal, or a
simple script then it could possibly update values that would also
correctly update this version.

-Matthew