[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations version display

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Nov 16 12:57:45 PST 2011

The Evaluations contrib project currently has a hard-coded version displayed within the tool (and has for some time). While there have been several proposals on how to dynamically display the current version, no one has stepped forward to implement a change. At today's 1.4 evaluations release meeting, we discussed simply removing the display of the version in the tool's user interface. Unless someone would like to provide a patch, this is likely the approach we will take for this release.

Thanks!
- Beth

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1094