[Contrib: Evaluation System] be_evaluated vs. take_evaluation

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Nov 11 04:50:35 PST 2011

Hi everybody.

When we started to run Evaluation System 1.2.1, we just followed the
settings steps of  the permissions page at Confluence, so we gave the
"be_evaluated" permission to instructors and the "take_evaluation"
permission to students. All went fine then, so we did not make any question.

Now with the 1.3 version of Evaluation System, we have noticed that the
Site/Group listing shows one panel with "Groups I can be evaluated in"
and "Groups I can evaluate". These groups seems to be related to those
permissions.

So we wonder two questions that we haven't found in the Confluence:

-Which is the exact difference between "be evaluated" and "take evaluation"?
-Is this panel really related to these two permissions?

I hope that somebody can give us a little explanation to add in our own
documentation.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.