[Contrib: Evaluation System] Unable to add an evaluation as an Instructor

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Wed May 18 17:27:31 PDT 2011

Couple of things you can check here, Catherine.

Definitely check that all your sites have the proper realm permissions (which I mentioned in my last email).

Also, Instructors cannot create Evaluations by default, that option needs to be turned on in EvalSys > Administrate by an admin user. (Perhaps we need to update the test plan?)

Under EvalSys > Administrate, "Instructors allowed to create evaluations" and "Show links to My Evaluations, My Templates, My Items, My Scales and My Email Templates" should be checked.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Nicola