[Contrib: Evaluation System] Unable to assign a group to a Hierarchy Level under Evaluations dashboard/Administrate/Control Hierarchy

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Wed May 18 17:23:20 PDT 2011

Catherine -

If your courses have the 'admin' user enrolled as an instructor, then you should be able assign them to a hierarchy node.

If you still don't see the option to add them, then it's possible the courses don't have the proper realm permissions. Do you have Admin Workspace access on this sakai instance?

If so, check the realm for these sites (Admin Workspace > Realms > search site id). Instructors should have eval.assign.evaluation, eval.be.evaluated and eval.write.template. Students should have eval.take.evaluation.

Thanks,
Nicola