[Contrib: Evaluation System] Mising My Scales links

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 13 02:48:10 PDT 2011

Re: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-933

"my scales link should be visible to non super admins"

We have discovered that if you disable question banks via the Administrate screen then you lose My Scales.

So there's something wrong either

1/ The Administrate option should say "Disable Question Banks and My Scales", or,
2/ Keep the current label and don't remove "My Scales"

If solution #2 is adopted then a new option "Disable My Scales" could be added to the Administrate screen.

Does anybody have a view as to the correct way to proceed?

adam