[Contrib: Evaluation System] Several changes in pdf reports

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu May 12 03:42:40 PDT 2011

Hi everybody.

In my university we have been using Evaluation System 1.2.1 since about
a year ago and we are really happy with your tool. We are also excited
by the improvements of the 1.3 version and can't wait to take a look on
the next stable version.

For petition of our Quality, Audit & Organization Unit, I have added
several changes to the pdf report, which I think some of you perhaps
could find useful.

There are detailed at: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1100
. Also there are two uploaded pdf at this JIRA where the changes can be
easily compared.

Hope it helps.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.