[Contrib: Evaluation System] Question about email-templates

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Tue May 3 13:44:58 PDT 2011

A small group of us (Shaun Fleming and Rick Moyer of Maryland, Will Humphries of Virginia Tech, and me) met yesterday to discuss QA issues related to the proposed email notification changes.  As a result, we found that there is no way to select the "ConsolidatedAvailable" and "ConsolidatedReminder" email templates when creating evals through the evaluation tool (as opposed to using the import servlet).

I am thinking maybe we should have a dialog in the context of creating/modifying an eval to select an existing email template (instead of creating a new email template based on the default template).  Does anybody have suggestions about how that should look?

If not, I will float a proposal by Thursday.  Meanwhile, my request to merge the email notifications changes is on hold.

Thanks.

Jim