[Contrib: Evaluation System] Reminder: Evaluation System update today at 4:30 PM in Beaudry A

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Wed Jun 15 11:33:40 PDT 2011

If you're at the conference, join us in Beaudry A at 4:30 PM for the evalsys update. We'll be talking about the current state of the tool, how folks are using it, and what the future plans are.

(This is not necessarily a technical session.)

We also have a BoF scheduled for 8:30 AM tomorrow in the same room. The BoF will probably cover planning and organization stuff, but will also probably be dictated by who shows up.

Thanks,
Nicola