[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations v1.3 RC04 tag?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 09:52:55 PDT 2011

You cannot assign a survey to a group with one or zero members. The minimum number depends on the "minimum number" that is specified on the Administrate page. I dont think you can go below a minimum of 2. Try creating an adhoc group with several members, you should probably make sure these users have Sakai login accounts first.

adam
--

Dr AC Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager)
OUCS, 13, Banbury Rd. Oxford. OX2 6NN