[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS APP VERSION in admin page footer

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Jun 2 10:42:24 PDT 2011

This is the entry in the kernel component-manager pom that writes the
kernel version:

<plugin>
<version>1.2</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>compile</phase>
<configuration>
<tasks>
<echo message="version.kernel=${project.version}${line.separator}"
file="${project.build.outputDirectory}/org/sakaiproject/config/version.properties"
/>
<tstamp>
<format property="timestamp" pattern="dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss Z" />
</tstamp>
<echo message="buildTime.kernel=${timestamp}"
file="${project.build.outputDirectory}/org/sakaiproject/config/version.properties"
append="true" />
</tasks>

</configuration>
<goals>