[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS APP VERSION in admin page footer

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Jun 2 10:30:26 PDT 2011

They *used* to use a shell script added in (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-394)

Now they're just using a static file "VERSION.txt" (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-710)

Though I'd supported the ant task that took care of the shell script and the
versioning (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-521)

This has to be set somehow while maven is running though, because this
information is lost afterward. It would be nice to do it automatically
though.