[Contrib: Evaluation System] Please review JIRAs for inclusion in 1.3.0!

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Jul 25 08:14:28 PDT 2011

I've taken the conversation on these two issues offline, but the important thing for everyone to keep in mind is that the workflow we're following (consistent with the general Sakai workflow) is that no patches are merged to 1.3.x until they have been committed to trunk and the issue has been marked as resolved. Also, it's very important to include the JIRA number in your svn commit message. More details are available in confluence:
	https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Sakai+Jira+Guidelines

Thanks!
- Beth