[Contrib: Evaluation System] Eval Sys questions about hierarchy

Crouch, Catherine crouch at umich.edu
Fri Jul 22 06:41:32 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

I just spent several weeks in May/June testing various items in the Eval System for the v1.3.x Release.  I received the same error message when trying to create or assign groups within the Heirarchy structure.  My suggestion is to just create your hierarchy nodes within Control Hierarchy.  Assign items/questions to a group within the template - not at the hierarchy level.  I updated the Evaluation Test Plan with more information related to this topic.  You may want to check it out - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Test+Plans

Regards,
Cathy