[Contrib: Evaluation System] Status of evalsys 1.3

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 02:57:41 PST 2011

I've completed it.

We've done loads of work on the tool since we last spoke and need to get the code committed back. This is a mixture of bug fixes and new features.

I fully intend to send emails to the list about the new features once I get a bit of spare time.

I hope the bug fixes are not contentious.

I think that (sometime) we also need to go through the list of exiting patches and their status decide which ones to commit, for example, there's a patch that throws the login page when one tries to view non-public results - I would view this as a bug fix, others may not.

adam