[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS-809 Eval Admin

Rick Moyer rmoyer at umd.edu
Mon Feb 21 13:53:54 PST 2011

All,

We have completed the features for the Evaluation Administrator and it is ready for review.   Screen shots are available on the jira ticket.

This screen allow for users to be assigned as evaluation administrators and will be stored in a new table - eval_admin

            A setting ENABLE_SAKAI_ADMIN_ACCESS will allow the option to let sakai admins have access or not.

            If you're an admin, you cannot disable yourself.

            The method EvalCommonLogic.isUserAdmin  has been expanded to check the eval and/or sakai admin to verify if they should have access to various screens.  If they don't, all they would see is the evaluation dashboard.  By default, the admin user has access to evaluation.

            The code changes can be previewed from the svn branch at

            https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umd/evaluation/branches/EVALSYS-809/

            If those interested could please review  this enhancement, I would like to merge these into trunk by Feb. 28.

            Please let me know if you have any issues / concerns,

thanks,
Rick