[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS-1026 Expert Item Group UI

Rick Moyer rmoyer at umd.edu
Mon Feb 7 09:19:04 PST 2011

All,

            We have completed the enhancements to the Expert Item Groups UI and it is ready for review.   This provides screens for the controlling of expert item groups as well as the assigning of items to item groups.  In addition, a bug which causes an expert item to lose it's item group when edited from a template has been fixed. Screen shots are available on the jira ticket.

            The code changes can be previewed from the svn branch at

            https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umd/evaluation/branches/EVALSYS-1026/

            If those interested could please review  this enhancement, I would like to merge these into trunk by Feb. 14.

            Please let me know if you have any issues / concerns,

thanks,
Rick