[Contrib: Evaluation System] confsuing template behaviour

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 08:45:06 PST 2011

It does make sense, however, I think we will issue a warning when using an existing question that editing it will change other templates behind the scenes. I worry that somebody may create and assign a survey from a template they "know to be correct" as they used it the previous week not realising that it has actually been changed by virtue of editing an existing question on another template.

adam