[Contrib: Evaluation System] QA5 Server Updates

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:06:21 PDT 2011

The fix in EVALSYS-1094 to update the text from "1.2.2-RC3" to "
1.3-SNAPSHOT" was included in 1.3.0 final, however this server is still
running 1.3.0-RC4. I plan to update it today to 1.3.0. The only difference
between these releases is EVALSYS-1084 and EVALSYS-1094.

This was never completely resolved to update with the *real* version, Nicola
just manually changed the number temporarily.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1094