[Contrib: Evaluation System] provider not being called

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 27 10:16:49 PDT 2010

We're not seeing people in our evaluations. Our evaluations come entirely from the Rutgers provider. I checked out the student summary page. It ends up in getGroupIdsForUserToEvaluate. In the old code it calls commonLogic.getEvalGroupsForUser, which uses the provider. In the new code it calls evaluationService.getParticipantsForEval, which does not.

Am I missing something? I'd prefer not to do a fix myself, because I don't know how this code is intended to work. I also don't know how many other places are like this. Any suggestions?