[Contrib: Evaluation System] survey reminders - what was the original intention?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Oct 29 07:43:29 PDT 2010

No, I am saying I think there is an option (a checkbox or radio button
or something) for this which is controllable by a system setting. I
think the setting is turning off that option by default. I suspect
turning on the setting would make that option appear.

I don't know who to speak to at UM about it. This email list is the
best way to reach them probably.

-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile