[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations; sharing results

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 05:34:30 PDT 2010

I just created a Jira: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1030 about implementing Results sharing,

Here's what I wrote:

=
People want to be able to share results with colleagues.

Effectively people want access to the results page and want to be able to view the PDF summary, download the CSV files of responses and responders.

The second 'survey settings' page has a radio button for configurable sharing of results but I do not know what this does (see http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-581), nothing seems to happen if one clicks it. There is also a setting "Lecturers to which this survey is assigned can see the results", if selected does this mean that maintainers can see the results (i.e., we already have results sharing) or can they only see results of their own "lecturer questions" or can they only see the results if one or more lecturer questions have been added or does infact this option not actually work?

One possible way to share survey results would be to allow results to be assigned to a group (Site or ad hoc) - if and only if the "configurable" option was chosen.
=

We will be looking to implement something in this area in the next couple of months. Does anybody have any comments?

Adam