[Contrib: Evaluation System] Select list instead of radio buttons

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Nov 19 06:00:10 PST 2010

Hi everybody.

We are using currently Evaluation System 1.2.1 and we are doing an
evaluation with a question which can have a large range of numerical
values as answers (0-99).

Doing an scale from 0 to 99 makes that 100 radio buttons are showed in
the evaluation and the resulting page is quite awful, so we would like
to use a select list with the values inside it.

Please, could somebody tell me if this is possible? I haven't found
nothing in the tool, neither in JIRA.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.