[Contrib: Evaluation System] 404 Error on Add a comment link

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Mon Nov 8 00:28:34 PST 2010

Hi Paul

That link's behaviour is handled by Javascript. If it fails in the way
you describe that means the browser has failed to initialize the
Javascript properly. Try to clear the browser's cache and reload the
page. If this does not help then let me know which browser you are using
on what platform. I will then test on my end.

Cheers

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

>>> On 11/5/2010 at 5:39 PM, in message
<AANLkTi=gmPHi2gAsA+4_a4s8pb+MyaM=h52KoPzfNnwj at mail.gmail.com>, Paul
Dagnall <dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu> wrote:

Hi
On an evaluation item, if a user clicks the "Add a comment" link we get
a 404 error. The link points to "
sakai-evaluation-tool/component-templates/#". is this link wrong? Has
anyone else hit this before?
Thank you.

Paul Dagnall
Web Developer
University of Dayton

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###