[Contrib: Evaluation System] view results of open surveys

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu May 13 05:12:15 PDT 2010

The reason was related to not allowing anyone to see results until the
evaluation was closed. This was previously a requirement for the tool
but it is based completely on business reqs around protection for
students and security. There is no technical reason that I can think
of.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile