[Contrib: Evaluation System] Changes to default behavior

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon May 3 07:29:05 PDT 2010

Fair enough, but not everyone (like myself) can make the conference calls.

Also, if there is a reason for hiding all this stuff by default then
please let me know what it is. I can understand someone might want to
hide most of the functionality for whatever reason but making that the
default seems like it would make for a very bad experience for admins
who install the tool and try to use it.

-AZ