[Contrib: Evaluation System] [Building Sakai] change lenguage in evalsystem

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Mar 29 09:38:21 PDT 2010

Please send these questions to the evaluation list and not sakai-dev.

The issue is you are using the resource loader directly instead of
Please modify your code to follow the practices in the rest of the
tool and you should be fine.

Thanks
-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile